Thursday, October 22, 2009

Educate before you Vaccinate Part II

A small update:

I asked the question of my Breeder/Vet who works at Health Canada and reviews such drugs as H1N1. When I posed the question this was her response. Keep in mind she actually has reviewed this file at Health with her concerns:

"The vaccine includes an adjuvant, which contains squalene. Squalene may belinked to various health issues, and is not registered for use in trhe USA. There are only 2 vaccines that contain squalene, both are only approved in Europe. So the bottom line is that although the vaccince has undergone acertain amount of testing, it contains an adjuvant of uncertain toxictry.

I totally agree about the hype thing, this has been blown way out of proportion. And it is interesting to note that the squalene which we areallowing in our vaccine, the USA is NOT including it in their vaccine, due to unknown toxicity. It is definitely being pushed through, especially considering that the Health minister ordered the vaccine before the safety review had been completed by Health Canada. I also had to do some review work on the vaccine, and I didn't like everything that I was seeing, and included all of my concerns at the end of the review. The bigger concern will be a year or 2 down the line, when and if the virusmutates (as they often do); at that point it will cause a more virulent anddangerous infection. (This vaccine would not be effective if the strainmutates)."

She's not getting this Flu shot.

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey