Friday, April 18, 2008

A Sad Day for E-Street Fans

I really don’t know how to feel right now. Well I do. Sad. I just found out that Danny Federici , one of the original, original E-Street Band members and long time friend of Bruce Springsteen died yesterday of his 3 year battle with Melonoma Cancer. Whether you knew it or not, he was instrumental to Bruce Springsteen’s vibe and signature sound.

"Danny and I worked together for 40 years -- he was the most wonderfully fluid keyboard player and a pure natural musician. I loved him very much ... we grew up together," Springsteen said.

Danny, I hope you are playing your Organ wherever you are. You will truly be missed.

Danny Federici
1950 - 2008

2 comments:

MPlante said...

Isn't playing with your 'organ' a sin?

Campy said...

You funny ....not THAT ORGAN, did I spell it wrong?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey